But is it worth buying an EV in 2022? Let’s find out.
EV Chargers and Functions
Most Electrical Vehicles and accessories work like any other electronic device. A standard battery comes with the car. It will keep your EV running. A basic EV charger takes electricity from a 240v outlet or grid.
As EVs increase, charging options are getting better, faster, and cheaper. The number of public EV charging stations is becoming more frequent. In addition, many employers in Australia are taking the initiative to install chargers for electric cars. And if you have a solar system at home, you can charge your vehicle at a very low cost. Therefore, you can charge your car at home. You can charge your vehicle at your workplace. You can also charge your vehicle on the road, going for a road trip. The anxiety of charging your EV is almost null.
Smart chargers can reduce the expenses of peak hour charging, as these chargers comply with the Peak Demand Reduction Scheme. Smart EV chargers also protect against network overload during peak hours, especially evening peak. Visit Smart Lifestyle Australia to get the best cost-effective EV chargers today!
- Basic Hybrid Inverters
- Multi-Mode Hybrid Inverter
- All-In-One Hybrid Energy Storage System
- AC Coupled Hybrid and Off-Grid System
- Constant Power Supply
- Maximum utilization of Renewable Sources
- Low maintenance and cost-effective
- Intelligent monitoring system
- High efficiency
- Environmentally friendly
AC & DC Charging
Breaking the Myths
Purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) has numerous advantages. EVs are better for the environment and have lower lifetime operating costs than Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) cars. They have some best safety rating technology on the market. But if you’re still on the fence, you’re not alone. Let’s try to break some myths below:
- Not enough charging stations – As mentioned earlier, there are over 3000 public charging stations in Australia. Thus, no worries about charging your cars on the road.
- Only for Urban Lifestyle- You should consider your lifestyle before purchasing the vehicle. Most electric vehicles are feasible for both long and short trips. Therefore, people from all life paths are going electric now.
- Compromise on performance- Many prominent research shows electric vehicles perform better than traditional cars run by petrol or diesel. So, the car’s performance shouldn’t be a concern.
- EVs are more expensive- Yes! EVs are still costlier than traditional cars. But EV charging is 40% cheaper than petrol and diesel. And not all brands are as expensive as Tesla. Many mid-range brands provide the same quality as Tesla. If you consider this an investment, you and our environment will benefit in the long run.
- Not compatible with Road trips- Most EV modes now have 300 to 350 km single charge. It is almost the same as ICE vehicles.
There is no doubt that Australian EV has some catching up regarding EV usage. Most of the developed countries have already adopted the technology of Electrical Vehicles. The fast-paced technologies of EVs are constantly improving every day. Buying an EV has become a trend over the years. Truth be told, this is a trend that should always catch on everywhere around the world. We cannot force you to get an EV; you should decide for yourself. But getting an electric car in 2022 is statistically a better decision.