Warranty – 5 years on compressor, tank and whole unit
- In the event that any claim is made by you as the Customer under any warranty agreement or obligation provided by Smart Lifestyle Australia and such claim is made after the expiration of warranty from the date of delivery of the Product which requires Smart Lifestyle Australia to attend at the installation address or otherwise finalise the complaint then Smart Lifestyle Australia will be entitled to charge a fee, commensurate with the cost of the provision of that service.
- Whichever party (the Customer or Smart Lifestyle Australia) receives notification of a complaint (the First Responder), they undertake to provide their best and reasonable efforts to resolve the complaint with the end user, including coaching them to adjust the Product settings to resolve the issue.
- The First Responder will determine the cause of the complaint, whether it be product or installation/sales related and, if it is their responsibility, will finalise the complaint without reference to the other party.
- If the First Responder reasonably determines that the cause of the complaint is the other party’s responsibility, they will advise the other party quickly, providing all details required for them to respond and finalise the complaint for the end user quickly.
- Smart Lifestyle Australia is responsible for warranty claims relating to faulty products.
- The Customer is responsible for warranty claims relating to faulty installation or to selling the Product to an inappropriate end user for which the product is not suited.
- If the Customer passes the complaint to Smart Lifestyle Australia, but the complaint is the Customer’s responsibility, and Smart Lifestyle Australia attends at the installation address or otherwise finalises the complaint, then Smart Lifestyle Australia will be entitled to charge a fee, commensurate with the cost of the provision of that service.
- If the Product installation uses old components or in any other way does not follow the instruction manual then all warranties are void.
- Warranty registration is the responsibility of the Customer or the end user, using the online portal (part of Smart Lifestyle Australia website).